The O Shot is a non-surgical procedure that can offer multiple benefits. This procedure is performed by injecting platelet-rich plasma (PRP) into the clitoris and upper vagina, effectively improving orgasm and enhancing sexual enjoyment.
PRP treatments take advantage of the body’s natural healing and regenerative properties. A small amount of the patient’s blood will be collected and centrifuged to separate the plasma. This plasma, which contains growth factors that trigger cell proliferation and promote tissue healing, is collected and used for the PRP treatment. We will then inject the PRP into the clitoris and upper vagina to exert its effects.
The O Shot can also be used in combination with vaginal laser treatment to help women who suffer from decreased lubrication and mild stress urinary incontinence.
O Shot Pre- and Post- Treatment Instructions
Before Your Treatment
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and underwear. No thongs.
- If you are on your period your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- You may take a pain medication (Advil/Tylenol) prior to your arrival if you wish.
After Your Treatment
- You may experience some mild spotting or bleeding.
- Refrain from intercourse for 48 hours following treatment.