The PicoSure laser from Cynosure is the first and leading choice for comfortable and convenient tattoo removal, skin revitalization treatments for wrinkles and acne scars, and pigment treatment for freckles, sunspots and discolouration.
Why Is The PicoSure Unique?
PicoSure pioneered a new generation of lasers which don’t rely solely on heat to burn or melt away unwanted tattoo ink or melanin (the pigment that causes dark spots in your skin). PicoSure delivers energy in ultra short pulses (trillionths of a second!). This rapid flashing minimizes the amount of heat and creates a photomechanical effect that is effective for eliminating tattoo ink and unwanted pigment.
Why PicoSure For Tattoo Removal?
Our PicoSure laser targets ink and shatters it into dust-like particles so that you can experience better tattoo clearance in fewer treatments.*
- With both 755nm and 532nm wavelengths, PicoSure can target and treat all tattoo ink colours on patients of all skin types.
- Variable spot sizes allow our providers to customize your tattoo removal so that your tattoo is removed with precision and accuracy.
- Boost mode with shortened pulse width enables our providers to treat even the most stubborn ink to help reach your goals.
*Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.
Why PicoSure For Skin Revitalization?
Our PicoSure is the most versatile short-pulse laser in the world, enabling it to treat a variety of skin concerns. Whether it is undesired pigment, acne scars or fine lines, treatments using PicoSure are designed to resurface, revitalize and renew.
- Optimally targets melanin within the skin to treat a wide range of pigmentary concerns.
- Minimal thermal damage due to picosecond pulse duration, encouraging comfort and protecting the skin.
- Ability for our provider to adjust spot sizes to give you a completely customized treatment.
- Often referred to as the “lunchtime laser,” PicoSure is the only way to achieve great results with minimal pain and redness, making it a great choice when you have no time for downtime.
Focus Lens Array
This specialized lens delivers 20x the energy density of a normal PicoSure pulse, and converts laser energy into a gentle pressure. The pressure that is generated activates the natural cell signaling processes that result in creation of new collagen and elastin within the tissue.
Cynosure is a leading developer and manufacturer of light-based aesthetic and medical treatments systems. Another Cynosure device we use in our clinic is our Vectus Laser for hair removal.